Date(s) - 3 October 2023 - 23 November 2023
7:30 pm - 8:30 pm
Scroll down to book
*Read below Details & T & Cs and scroll to end to book*
- The Couch to 5K programme is an 8 week facilitated programme aiming to encourage & motivate people from “Couch” to a 5Km in 8 weeks.
- The goal is for all to be able to complete the Killarney Park Run 5Km in a fun non competitive environment. It caters for those who are beginners to jogging or running and is also suitable for those currently walking but who would like to build up to jogging/running. If you are looking to get fit & healthy in a fun , safe environment then this is for you. Commencing October 3rd 2023 7:30PM. Twice per week for 8 weeks. ( Tuesdays 7:30pm & Thurs 7:45pm).
- Pre- Booking is essential for all 8 weeks as spaces are limited.
All proceeds go to Killarney Valley Athletics Club and the Funding of our Track.
- 2 sessions per week in our New track facilitated by our Qualified Coaches, when completed all participants will complete the Killarney Park Run 5K in a fun non competitive environment.
- Aim is to have all participants ready to complete a 5K at end of 8 weeks.
- The sessions will alternate walking & jogging as your fitness increases.
- Fully Floodlit, Clean & Safe Venue in ” The Killarney Valley AC Arena”.
- Spaces very limited, 18 yrs & Older. ( Limited spaces for 16 & 17yr olds by request only )
- Participant Tshirt included
- €75 Euro per participant.
Terms & Conditions.
- All bookings are made & paid for via website and are non refundable.
- All participants by booking are confirming that they are fit & healthy and able to participate, & if any doubt each individual will have confirmed with their own medical professionals that they are fit & able to participate before booking & are 16 years old or older.
- Participants must ensure that correct footwear and suitable clothing is used at all times.
- Bookings are for 2 training sessions per week in the specified dates & times only.
- Killarney Valley AC reserve the right to make changes to or
cancel the programme in part or full in the event of inclement weather or other events outside our control.
- Killarney Valley Ac reserve the right to remove participants from the programme if behavior is not in adherence with our club code of conduct which can be read on the club website.
- By following through with a booking you are confirming that you have read & understand these terms & Conditions.
This event is fully booked.