Our membership is wide and varied from Juveniles, to Adults and Masters, of all abilities and ambitions. We are affiliated with the Athletics Association of Ireland & we are also signed up to the National Sport Inclusion Disability Charter. To become a member, one must be at least 7 years of age on the 1st January in the year they wish to become a member. We may have to apply a waiting list for new memberships from time to time due to training group sizes and number of coaches.
All club Members are expected to represent the club and team mates in competitions , our club culture is one of purpose lead coaching where encourage success through personal bests and goal setting.
Benefits of Membership:
1. Facilitated Group Training with Experienced and Qualified Coaches in our Flood Lit Athletics Track.
2. Registration with Athletics Ireland & Insurance Cover at club Training sessions.
3. Entries to Athletics Ireland Competitions.
4. A Pathway for all levels from Social Exercise right up to International Elite level.
5. Structure & Motivation.
6. Friendship & Camaraderie.
7. Support & Advice.
8. Club Shop for unique high quality club clothing , Leisure Wear & Performance Wear.
* A small extra fee at floodlit training sessions may apply, depending on running costs , we review this regularly as we are a not for profit and volunteer club.
Examples of membership fees:
2nd Sibling €80,
3rd & Subsequent sibling €60
|Senior & Masters||€150|
|1 Adult & 2 Children||€290|
|1 Adult & 3 Children||€350|
|2 Adult & 2 Children||€430|
|1 Adult & 3 Children||€490|
* All membership fees go to the running of the club , we are a not for profit club run by volunteers.
To join as a New Member, simply click on the below button, which will bring you to Athletics Ireland Membership page and follow the on screen instructions. Once you send the request to join we will come back to with some initial questions before we approve your request to join , we may have waiting lists from time to time.
NB – If you are are renewing membership do not use the link below , as a renewal link will have been already emailed to you . If in doubt contact us by using the Contact Form .
If you need help, or have any questions, please use the Contact Form to get in touch with us today.